Just a healthy walk from Cameron House, the spa at the Carrick represents the ultimate in luxury and self indulgence. With views over the Loch towards Ben Lomond, the facility provides a superb array of pools and thermal experiences unrivalled in Scotland.
B+W was appointed to design, manufacture and install the following equipment and attractions:
- Myrtha stainless steel lap/fitness pool
- GRP hot pool
- First floor circular stainless steel infinity hot pool
- Various stainless steel hydrotherapy attractions
- Roof top semi circular stainless steel infinity hot pool incorporating stainless steel hydrotherapy attractions
- Underwater automatic pool cover
- All with UV water treatment plants
The thermal suite also formed part of B+W’s scope of work, and this comprised of; a tepidarium with heated loungers, caldarium, saunas, an infra-red cabin, a steam bath, experience showers, a hammam and Rasul.