Nuclear Water treatment
Barr + Wray’s Water Solutions division has in recent years provided a number of innovative, cost effective and reliable water treatment systems to a number of UK nuclear sites.
- Cooling pond particulate removal
- Secondary water systems filtration
- Rough and/or fine filtration of both active and inactive effluent
- Modular, skid or container mounted treatment/filtration systems
- Re-mineralisation of condensate
B+W’s Water Solutions division can provide an efficient, safe, reliable system.
We have experience in designing, building and commissioning treatment systems which will only produce waste at under Low Level Waste (LLW) levels whilst also providing a low power, low maintenance solution.
We also have the capacity to conduct full factory acceptance tests under load conditions at our facility in central Scotland to ensure systems arrive on site with the minimum of installation requirements.