Products + Services 2
For over 50 years Barr + Wray’s Water Treatment division has been at the forefront of providing effective and reliable water treatment systems within the food & beverage, general industrial, chemical, oil & gas, bio-pharmaceutical, micro-electronics, nuclear, brewing & distilling, and municipal water markets.
Having the in-house knowledge and expertise we can offer a variety of services including, lab and pilot studies, system design and full turnkey projects.
Our capabilities include:
- Drinking water treatment systems, including borehole and surface water treatment.
- Rainwater harvesting + treatment systems
- Pure water treatment systems
- Iron + Manganese removal systems
- Colour removal systems
- Membrane plants
- Bespoke treatment systems to suit discharge consent levels
- pH correction systems
- Water recovery systems
- Grey water systems
- Heavy metal recovery/removal
- Chemical dosing systems
- Fats/Oils/Greases (FOG) removal systems
- Nuclear water treatment
In addition, we are a framework supplier to Scottish Water and offer a range of products approved under Regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations for use in public water supplies.