Idex Viking manufacture a range of vane pumps, that are used for a variety of liquid transfer applications from chemicals to liquefied gases. Vanes extend from slots in the rotor, sweeping liquid through a cam-shaped cavity. The vanes provide very low slip and high volumetric efficiency.
Contact us for further information or to discuss your pump application.
Features & Benefits
- Higher Pressure on Thin Liquids - For long distance transfer of thin fuels or chemicals.
- Superior Suction Lift - Enables top-of-tank mounting for fireguard applications.
- Fast Vane Replacement- Vanes can be replaced in the field without removing the pump.
- Minimal Pulsation - For accurate flow measurement
- One Shaft Seal - More reliable + lower cost than two used on timed lobe and screw pumps.
- ANSI or DIN Compatible Flange Ports - For easy mounting anywhere in the world.
- Compact, Close-Coupled Options - For motor speed operation or with gear motors
- Max. Capacity: to 160 GPM (36 M3/Hr)
- Max. Pressure: to 200 PSI (14 BAR)
- Viscosity Range: 28 to 2,300 SSU (1 to 500 cSt)
- Temperature Range: (-30°C to +110°C)