Seepex manufacture progressive cavity pumps for many applications including API 676 applications within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
Seepex pumps exhibit the following characteristics:
- Low shear forces
- Self-priming pumps, no gas locking on products with a high gas yield and solids content
- Extremely low NPSH values
- Processes highly viscous fluids
- Constant flow rate over varying discharge heads
- Pump capacity can be changed eliminating flow control valves
- High operational safety
- Ease of maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Designed in accordance with API 676
- Mechanical seals to API 676
The Seepex API 676 design pumps include the N-standard and E- semi submersible range of pumps
Contact us for further information or to discuss your pump application.
Please also take a look at the progressive cavity section of our website to see more Seepex pump info.
N Standard Range
- For Low to highly viscous media with or without solids
- Conveying Capacity: 30l/hr to 500m3/hr
- Pressure: Up to 48 Bar
- Low Pulsation, uniform flow
- High self-priming capabilities
E- Semi Submersible Range
- Convey abrasive or corrosive products, with low to high viscosity
- Conveying Capacity: 30l/hr to 300m3/hr.
- Pressure: Up to 12 Bar.
- Low pulsation, uniform flow.
- Various submersible depths.
- Increases available NPSH.