Conidition Monitoring Device
Utilising the latest micro-electromechanical sensors (MEMS) and Bluetooth wireless communications technology, the i-Alert®2 Equipment Health Monitor from ITT Goulds offers a convenient wireless economic way of monitoring vibration and temperature in a variety of rotating machines with a shaft speed greater than 600rpm.
The device is particularly suitable for use with pumps, electric motors, fans/blowers, paper machine bearing, centrifugal compressors and engines.
for further information on this device or for one of our qualified sales engineers to visit and demonstrate how the unit works.
What it Does:
- Monitor - Tracks vibration, temperature & run-time hours 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Alarm - Checks every five minutes & alarms if equipment is outside normal operating conditions.
- Trend - Stores data once per hour & on alarm for 30 days. Stores the weekly average, minimum & maximum up to 5 years.
- Analyses - Diagnose machine faults with vibration tools. Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) & Time Wave Form Analysis.
- Environment - Rated for any industrial environment. IP67 water & dust resistant. Intrinsically Safe with a 3-year battery life (use dependent).
- Wireless - Sync data via Bluetooth Smart enabled smartphones and tablets.
How it Works:
- ACTIVATE - The i-ALERT devices are light activated by removing the sticker. iALERT® begins wirelessly broadcasting once activated.
- AUTO CONFIGURATION - i-ALERT®2 averages the vibration over 25 hours of run-time and sets the alarm levels to 2 x average (0.08ips minimum). Temperature alarm default to 80°C.
- MANUAL CONFIGURATION - User manually sets the alarm thresholds via the i-ALERT® mobile application.
- MONITOR - i-ALERT® checks every 5 minutes. If two consecutive readings are above alarm threshold the i-ALERT® will go into alarm.