The Grundfos SP range of submersible pumps is renowned for high efficiency and reliability. Made entirely of corrosion resistant stainless steel, the SP pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand, the SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application. The Grundfos SP range offers high efficiency, high resistance to sand and other abrasives, motor burnout protection, and easy maintenance.
The range includes:
A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimisation of the pumping system.
SQ,SQE- 3" Submersibles
SPA,SP,SP-G - 4",6",8",10",12" Submersibles
SQE-NE,SP-NE - Remediation and Sampling Pumps
Contact us for further information or to discuss your pump application.
Features + Benefits
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs 100 %
- Stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Dry-running protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via protection unit MP204, and remote control, R100
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications