B+W supply a range of ITT Goulds ANSI B73.1 pumps, each specified for a clients specific requirements.
When the Goulds 3196 ANSI standard dimension process pump was first introduced in1961, it immediately became the standard in the industry. Users in chemical, petrochemical, pulp & paper, primary metals, food & beverage and general industries know they can make no better choice than the Goulds Model 3196.
Contact us for further information or to discuss your pump application.
- Model 3196 - The standard chemical process pump
- Model HT 3196 - Designed for high temperature applications
- Model LF 3196 - Designed for low flow applications
- Model CV 3196 - Non-Clog, designed for processes with solids.
- Model 3796 - Self-Priming in chemical process industries
- Model 3996 - Vertical In-Line within chemical process industries
- Model NM 3196 - FRP Pump, designed for corrosive applications.
Magnetic drive range
- Model 3296 Magnetic drive
- Model 3299 Magnetic drive (PFA Lined)
- Model 3298 Magnetic drive (ETFE Lined)