SupaPore PPG Microfiltration cartridges have been designed as an effective membrane prefilters and as final polishing filters for many liquid processing applications.
Manufactured using 100% polypropylene media, drainage layers and hardware, the SupaPore PPG pleated depth cartridge offers excellent chemical compatibility across a wide range of liquid processing applications. Its thermally bonded construction ensures minimal extractables and its high filtration efficiency makes it an excellent choice for use in many liquid processing applications.
The construction utilises thermal welding techniques to seal all the components therefore eliminating adhesives and extractables and optimising cartridge integrity.
SupaPore PPG cartridges use pleated depth media and are available in standard diameter and Junior sizes with micron ratings from 0.2µm to 40µm in the full range of industry standard lengths and end cap styles.
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and most common sanitising agents. Note for steaming, autoclaving and hot water sanitisation must use the glass filled end-cap option.
for further information or to discuss your filter application.
- 100% polypropylene construction
- Absolute removal ratings (Beta ratio 5000)
- No fibre migration
- Modular construction
- Standard and Junior configurations
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
Features + Benefits
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Pleated depth media for maximum dirt holding capacity
- High surface area giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- Range of Absolute ratings from 0.2 to 40µm
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge
- Full product guide available