SupaPore FP HOP
SupaPore FP HOP vent filters are specifically designed for venting applications on tanks and vessels and for the filtration of inlet gas and off-gas in fermentation applications. These cartridges contain a very fine rated borosilicate glass fibre media surface modified with fluoropolymer to provide excellent hydrophobic properties. This ensures high flow rates and low pressure drops are achieved under a wide range of conditions. They are available in standard cartridge formats and as screw thread junior filters.
The use of a hydrophobic media in SupaPore FP H0P cartridges helps prevent the filter from wetting-out during use. This is critical in applications where water vapour is present to ensure that air flow into and out of the equipment is maintained. Typical applications include tanks containing liquids at elevated temperatures, autoclaves where steam may come into contact with the filter and gas and air filtration in fermentation processes. The high flow characteristics of SupaPore FP H0P vent filters allow the use of smaller filters keeping costs to a minimum.
for further information or to discuss your filter application.
- Double layer hydrophobic media rated at 0.02µm in air and gas
- Performance validated by bacterial aerosol challenge by an independent laboratory
- Polypropylene support
- Minimal fibre migration
- High flow rates and low pressure drops
- Available with a range of adaptors and in multiple lengths
- Long steam sterilisation life
Features + Benefits
- High flow rates allow the use of smaller filters
- Double layer media for high security
- Validated performance assuring effective removal of bacteria
- Hydrophobic media prevents wetting out of the filter
- Full Product Validation Guide available
- All SupaPore cartridges are manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components