SupaPore microfiltration cartridges have been designed as effective membrane prefilters and as final polishing filters for all liquid processing applications.
Manufactured using polypropylene for the hardware, the SupaPore FPG utilises a superior Borosilicate Glass Microfibre as the media. This highly efficient pleated depth media offers excellent dirt holding capacity and retention levels, making it an ideal clarifier in many liquid processing applications. Its thermally bonded construction ensures minimal extractables and its high filtration efficiency makes it an excellent choice for use in beverage, fine chemical & water treatment processes.
The construction utilises thermal welding techniques to bond all the components therefore eliminating adhesives andextractables and optimising cartridge integrity.
The SupaPore FPG cartridges use pleated depth media and are available in Standard and Junior sizes with micron ratings from 0.3µm to 10µm in the full range of industry standard lengths and end cap styles.
For fine filtration and microorganism control in beverage applications Amazon offers the special SupaPore FPW range of filters.
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and most common sanitising agents. Note: steaming, autoclaving and hot water sanitisation must use the glass filled end-cap option.
for further information or to discuss your filter application.
- Borosilicate Glass Microfibre media
- Epoxy binding for maximum compatibility
- Polypropylene hardware with Polyester drainage layers
- Absolute removal ratings Beta ratio 5000
- Modular construction
- Standard and Junior Configurations
- Graded density media for optimum dirt holding capacity
- Materials meet US FDA CFR Title 21 requirements
- All polymeric materials meet the requirements for food contact as detailed in European Regulation (EC) Number 1935/2004
Features + Benefits
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Pleated depth media for maximum dirt holding capacity
- High surface area giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Range of Absolute ratings from 0.3 to 10µm
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge
- Full product guide available