The most economic solution for challenging applications where depth filtration is required. These nominally rated polypropylene media cartridges have high void volume providing excellent life and an internal support core offering maximum rigidity. SupaGard filters are available in a range of cartridge styles and sizes.
SupaGard cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in the following features:-
- Nominal Rated Filter Media
- Available with ratings from 1 to 200µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- Graded density structure or maximum dirt holding capacity.
- One piece high strength all polypropylene support core
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- End cap welded direct to the core for extra security and strength
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1524mm (60”)
- SupaGard Advantage grade available - features moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- Optional glass filled core and end caps for high strength / temperature applications
SupaGard fibres are blown continuously onto a central support core, without the need for binders, resins or lubricants. This results in a one piece construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from the closely controlled fibre production in manufacturing, and also the process environment which ensures a consistent and reliable high quality element.
Elements are available up to 1524mm (60”) in length, either double open ended or with most common end cap fittings, and also in 10” and 20” B-Blue sizes.
Contact us for further information or to discuss your filter application
- 100% Polypropylene
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- WRAS listed for use in UK potable water supplies
Features + Benefits
- Wide chemical compatibility to meet FDA requirements.
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- Range of Nominal ratings from 1 to 200µm
- Thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Advantage grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage