Contour - Large Diameter
Contour melt blown cartridge filters utilise the very latest in high strength fibre production to create a large diameter core-free element. Engineered to operate in high flow applications, the high capacity, low pressure loss media is an ideal choice for use in a wide range of liquid processing applications. No resins, binders or other materials are used in the manufacturing process, this results in a fibre free, uncontaminated process fluid.
Utilising the housings own integral support core, this cartridge shows excellent performance in terms of life, disposal costs and overall cost effectiveness when compared to conventional cartridges.
Contour cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in the following features:
- High Efficiency Filter Media
- Available with ratings from 5 to 100µm+
- Consistent reliable performance
- Core-free design
- Free from resin binders
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix stops fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1013mm (40”)]
True graded density for enhanced life Contour fibres are blown continuously onto a central production mandrel, without the need for resin binders or lubricants. This results in a one piece, core-free construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from the closely controlled production process. The manufacturing and environmental Quality Systems ensure a consistent and reliable high quality element.
Elements are available in two standard sizes, 508mm (20”) and 1013mm (40”), double open ended format.
Contact us for further information or to discuss your filter application.
- Option of 100% polypropylene or 100% nylon 6 construction
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21
- WRAS listed and Reg 31 approved for use in UK potable water supplies (PP only)
- No resins, binders or anti-static agents
Features + Benefits
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- No resin binders – thermal bonding process prevents media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification imprinted on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene or nylon media
- Range of ratings from 5 to 100µm