SupaCarb RP/XP filter cartridges feature a rolled felt carbon impregnated media combined with Amazon Filters unique spun bonded particulate removal layers resulting in a genuine dual purpose element.The SupaCarb RP/XP series offer economy with efficiency for chlorine, odour, colour and trace organic reduction levels.
The construction of SupaCarb RP/XP uses a polyester substrate, unlike many other rolled elements that use a cellulose based support. This minimises the risk of microbiological contamination and allows its use in a wider range of chemical applications because of its better compatibility.
Equipped with 5µm nominal rated spun bonded polypropylene pre-filtration layers and a full range of welded end caps, SupaCarb RP/XP elements are the ideal choice for those requiring activated carbon cartridges. Compared with conventional Granular Activated Carbon cartridges, the SupaCarb RP/XP will not fluidise, channel or bypass, therefore maximising the effectiveness of the carbon media.
Contact us for further information or to discuss your filter application.
- Multiple layered carbon impregnated polyester felt
- One piece construction up to 1015mm (40”)
- Polymer materials meet US FDA Title 21requirements
Features + Benefits
- Large carbon surface area exhibits excellent chlorine reduction characteristics
- High surface area ‘XP’ option available
- Graded density pre-filtration layer for effective sediment removal and protection of the carbon media
- All polymeric construction offers excellent chemical compatibility and stability in aqueous solutions
- Minimal carbon release when compared to conventional loose filled granular (GAC) style cartridges
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Construction eliminates fluidising, channelling or bypass
- Can be sanitised and steam sterlised