SupaPore TT - PTFE Capsules
SupaPore TT microfiItration capsules have been designed specifically for use in a wide range of aggressive gas and liquid processing applications.
Its naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane and all fluoropolymer casing makes this capsule an ideal choice for systems requiring excellent compatibility, reliability and a consistently high quality filtrate.
SupaPore TT capsule filters are ready-to-use, require no housing, are easy to change-out with minimum downtime and reduced loss of process fluid.
Available in a wide range of absolute rated pore sizes:
for further information or to discuss your filter application.
- 100% Fluoropolymer construction
- Naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Capsules available in a range of lengths and inlet/outlet configurations
- Minimal fibre migration
- Wide chemical compatibility
- All capsules are thermally bonded and adhesive free
- Each unit is pre-flushed with ultra-pure water
- User integrity testable by bubble point
- All capsules are integrity tested and pressure tested during manufacture
- In-line design
Features + Benefits
- Excellent chemical resistance offering wide process capability and compatibility
- Integral filter and housing minimises operator exposure and downtime by allowing faster change-outs
- Capsules integrity tested during manufacturing to help ensure trouble free use
- Different connection and vent options can be supplied