Swimming Pool Service Engineer
Midlands/Manchester - Salary up to £36,000 depending on experience
As the market leader in service and maintenance of Swimming Pool Filtration and Thermal Cabins, we are now recruiting for an experienced service engineer within our Aftersales Division.
This position is suited to an individual with a strong work ethic and experience in the swimming pool industry. You will be involved in all day to day tasks required for servicing and maintaining the plant for swimming pools along with the servicing and maintenance of all thermal cabins.
• Maintenance & Installation of filtration equipment, including pumps, filters, UV systems and ozone generating equipment.
• Fault diagnosis and servicing of specialist swimming pool chemical dosing systems.
• Providing a high level of customer service & technical support.
Practical Skills & Experience (preferable)
• Experience in the swimming pool/water treatment industry.
• Electrical qualification or experience preferred but not essential.
• IT Literate and good organisational skills.
• Reliable, ambitious, and self-motivated individual.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Willing to work away from home.
• Have good communication skills.
• Hold a full UK driving license.
• Company Van
• Mobile phone
• Fuel Card
• 25 days annual leave plus 10 bank holidays
• Company uniform
• Overtime available