Swimming Pool Installations – Site Supervisor
UK Based - Salary dependent on experience + pension + mobile phone + laptop + company vehicle
As the market leader in installations of Swimming Pool Water Filtration Systems, Spas and Thermal Cabins, we are now recruiting for an experienced Site Supervisor within our Pools & Spas Division.
This position is suited to an individual with a strong work ethic and preferably has experience in the swimming pool industry. You will oversee all our swimming pool installations within the UK (and occasional overseas work) to ensure that jobs are completed on time and on budget. Your duties will include but not limited to;
• You will be responsible for overseeing the works of others to inspect and assess the installations ensuring they are in accordance with specifications and required quality standards.
• Completion of site reports and weekly updates to QS and Project Management.
• Set out weekly works tasks as programmed and monitor accordingly.
• Assisting in the training and development of less experienced site engineers.
• Ability to assist with on-site manual work tasks as required.
Practical Skills & Experience
• Experience within the swimming pool/water treatment industry. (preferable)
• Previous experience with team leadership is essential.
• Keen eye for detail.
• IT Literate and good organisational skills.
• Reliable, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Willing to work away from home.
• Have good communication skills.
• Hold a full UK driving license.
Specific Job Requirements
The candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK regularly.