Swimming Pool Installation Engineer
UK Based - Salary dependent on experience + overtime/allowances + pension + company van
This position is suited to a swimming pool installation engineer experienced in swimming pool pipework and plant room installations. The candidate should have good working knowledge of all related equipment associated with swimming pool plant rooms.
- Working from technical drawings with the ability of setting out and verifying measurements
- Installation and setting out of all filtration pipework and supports
- Installation and setting out of all filtration and dosing equipment
- Installation and setting out of all pool accessories
- Ability to carry out pressure testing on all pipework
- Day to day liaison with other contractors on site.
- Day to day liaison with internal projects team regarding programme, material & labour requirements.
Practical Skills & Experience (preferable)
- Experience in the installation of pool structures. (GRP and Myrtha)
- Experience in carrying out thermal cabin installations. (Sauna, Steam Rooms & Hammams)
- A reliable and self-motivated individual
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have good communication skills
- Hold a full and clean driving licence
- Hold a valid CSCS card and be capable of preparing site specific risk assessments
Specific Job Requirements
The candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK regularly and carry out some overseas work.