Project Engineer UK
UK Based - Salary dependent on experience + pension + company car allowance
The Project Engineer will lead and deliver on key strategic projects across all project management activity covering areas such as; planning, reporting, resourcing and budgeting.
This is a Glasgow based role with regular travel to sites throughout the UK. Salary and benefits (including company car allowance and mobile) negotiable depending on experience.
Manage the development and installation of projects concerning water filtration plant and thermal experiences.
- Liaise with client representatives to agree design / programme
- Interpret technical drawings and co-ordinate detail with other project sub-contractors.
- Create and manage project plans with key milestones, resources requirement, risks and ensure all
dependencies are identified.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to ensure effective communication.
- Measure and report project performance against budget and KPIs.
- Create and maintain BOMs, technical specifications and shipping paperwork (as required).
- Organise and supervise site based staff.
- Manage the timely production of deliverables and management of risks/issues ensuring these are
resolved or escalated as appropriate.
- Procurement of materials.
- Implement contractual requirements for projects on construction sites.
- Management of on-site installation and commissioning labour.
- Achieve project hand-over on time and within budget.
- Project related Health & Safety duties (e.g. risk analysis, method statement authorship)
Practical Skills & Experience
- Background in Mechanical / Electrical / Process Engineering
- Ability to prepare and / or comment on AutoCAD and Revit drawings
- Ability to successfully manage projects, schedules and budgets
- Reliable and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail