Graduate Project Engineer
UK Based - Salary Negotiable
Based in our Glasgow office, this is a new role within the business, which entails assisting with co-ordinating and controlling projects from initial concept design, through installation to commissioning and handover.
• Helping to co-ordinate all project elements including engineering design, project planning,
installation, and commissioning.
• Support more senior project engineering staff with procurement, logistics and administrative
tasks on multiple projects.
• Supporting senior staff to ensure the project remains within budget.
• Work closely with more senior staff on projects/tasks under close supervision with frequent work
• Demonstrate initiative on problem solving within assigned tasks.
• Attend and participate in customer meetings as and when required.
• Help manage suppliers to ensure materials are delivered on time.
• Track tasks against the project programme.
• Compile technical reports in association with more senior staff.
• Plan projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
• Undertake continuous training and development.
• Participate in root cause analysis and resolving problems.
• Support technicians and engineers.
Skills and Attributes
• Demonstrates initiative on moderate problem solving within assigned tasks.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Organisational skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic, keen to learn.
Qualifications and Experience Levels
• Relevant engineering or project managements qualifications (or demonstrable alternative).
• Computer literate (inc. Word, Excel and Project).
• Able to analyse data.