UK Based - Salary dependent on experience + pension + company vehicle
This position is suited to an individual with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude. You will be involved in all day to day electrical installations for swimming pool filtration equipment along with thermal cabin equipment
- Control panel mounting
- Hard wiring from panels to equipment
- Testing and fault finding
- Provide back up to commissioning engineers
Practical Skills & Experience
- Time served electrician.
- Minimum 17th edition required.
- Commercial plant installation.
- Installation of SWA and S/Y, cable tray and associated fittings.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to interpret drawings.
- Liaising with M&E contractors.
- Reliable, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Willing to work away from home.
- Have good communication skills.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
Specific Job Requirements
The candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK regularly